PHP 17000 | 2010-10-09 13:02:06 | Apartment | 2 bedrooms
Brand New Rooms Exclusively For Ladies - This is a dormitory especially intended for Students, Reviewees and Career Ladies.
Our Website: http://olmc-ladieshome.yolasite.com
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Ladies Home (OLMC) addresses the most discriminating taste and concerns of lady residents as it understands the need for convenience, safety, comfort and cleanliness right at the heart of the University Belt.
We want OLMC to be truly Your Home Away From Home.
We are glad to announce that our ladies rooms at OLMC are now available.
Our Dormitory is strategically located at:
Alfonso Mendoza (formerly Andalucia) Corner Concepcion Sts.,
Alfonso Mendoza St. is a very wide multi-lane Road leading directly to Gov. Forbes Ave. (Now called Lacson Ave.) and SM-San Lazaro, and is very accessible to provincial bus stops and bus stations.
Concepcion St., is a very wide street leading directly to the University of Santo Tomas and Perpetual Help College.
The neighborhood is friendly, quiet and peaceful in total contrast to usual areas in
the University Belt which are very crowded, noisy and polluted.
• Five to ten minutes walk to the UST; Three to Seven minutes walk to Perpetual Help College; Six to Twelve Minutes walk to Family Clinic College and St. Jude College.
• Very near Review Centers like Pentagon, CPAR, etc.
• Less than a minute walk to Family Clinic Hospital; Six to twelve minutes walk to the Hospital of the Infant Jesus, Perpetual Help Hospital, St. Jude Hospital and Dangwa Tranco Bus Terminal
• Five to ten minutes walk to Jose Reyes Memorial Hospital and LRT Station; Fifteen to twenty minutes walk to the Professional Regulations Commission (PRC), PSBA and FEU.
• Ten to fifteen minutes walk to SM-San Lazaro and Tayuman LRT Station
• 10-20 minutes ride to PRC, FEU, PSBA, UE, UM, TIP, Mapua, Lyceum and all other universities within the university belt.
Very Desireable and Homey Features of OLMC:
Showcases why OLMC is a safe, convenient, comfortable yet very affordable home away from home.
OLMC CARES FOR ITS RESIDENTS AS FAMILY MEMBERS!
1. OLMC makes sure that the dorm is safe and secure for all its residents. That is why the building, its earthquake-proof foundation, electricals and facilities were constructed by reputable construction companies and engineers. All construction materials used are non-carcinogenic and non-toxic. Total safety is also the reason why there are more than adequate emergency exits, and fire extinguishers and fire hydrants are located at the entrance of every studio/room in every floor, and every studio has its own separate circuit breaker. Safety rules (such as strictly no gas tanks and gas stoves, no smoking and no drinking hard drinks within the premises) are also consistently and continuously enforced. The same holds true with security rules, among which is the restriction of access and strict logging-in of all visitors.
2. For the comfort of all residents, all studios are well furnished with pantries with cupboard and kitchen sink, study/dining table and living room, and at least two separate toilets and two separate bathrooms with laundy area. Brand new wooden beds crafted from tanguile and brand new individual closets with lock are provided for each resident. All rooms are new! Residents who prefer airconditioned rooms are furnished with brand new airconditioners at additional rental rates as described below.
3. For the convenience of each resident, the following additional amenities are provided:
• Stainless water tanks with two water pumps and built-in water cistern with stainless and pest-proof sealed cover to ensure uncontaminated, adequate and strong pressurized flowing water;
• Spacious and constantly well-cleaned hallways, stairways and common study/reception area;
• Free parking spaces (on a first come first serve basis); and
• Garbage collection service for all rooms and residents.
• Residents who want their room and/or the common areas of their studio cleaned may also avail of in-house cleaning services at minimal rates of only P250.
• House rules and amenities provided ensure that OLMC remains quiet, peaceful and very conducive to studying.
• OLMC also makes sure that this home away from home remains to be a happy place to live in. Harmonious and warm camaraderie among all residents is encouraged and promoted.
OLMC has many shared rooms to choose from. The number of occupants in shared rooms range from two, four or six. Monthly rental rates range from as low as P2,200 for rooms shared by six, P2,400 or P2,500 for rooms shared by four, to P2,800 for rooms shared by two. The additional monthly rent for airconditioned shared rooms is only P150 to P200 depending on room sharing and size.
Residents who prefer to have a single (solo) room have a range of price choices from P5,600 to P17,000 per month depending on the size of the room. The additional monthly rent for airconditioned solo rooms is only P400.
An entire studio may also be rented at a monthly rent of P17,000. Such studio contains all the above described amenities and furnishings.
For as low P2,200 a month you'll be entitled:
• to stay in a brand new room with the full array of amenities and furnishings described above;
• double deck bed space with the option to include a comfortable uratex mattress at cost (only P1,250);
• residents will answer for water and electricity bills which shall be proportionately shared by all residents in the room/studio. For this purpose each room/studio is provided with separate water and electricity meters.
• we allow cooking within the common pantry provided for residents in each room/studio);
• two laundry areas in each studio/room;
• Room cleaning services with quarterly pest control services;
• Free parking spaces (on a first come first served basis);
• lockers (provided to each resident);
• No hidden fees.
At OLMC, we take pride not only on the high quality of the facilities we provide but more so, on the kind of CARE and CONCERN we have for our residents. Here at OLMC, every resident is family.
• Barkada rates lower by 10% of standard rates shall be allowed for the first month rent of barkadas numbering at least four (4) who come in to reside.
• The same discount shall also be given to residents referred or recommended by companies or schools.
You are most welcome to become a family member of OLMC.
Look for Girlie at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Ladies Home, Andalucia Corner Concepcion Sts., Sampaloc Manila, any day of the week, from 8AM to 7PM
Or Call Chona at 09196558755 or 09154015550.
Or visit Our Website at http://olmc-ladieshome.yolasite.com for answers to your queries on Frequently Asked Questions and to see the Testimonials of those who have experienced staying at OLMC.
Name: chona luisa magtuloy