PHP 3000 | 2011-12-27 17:35:44 | Boarding House
Tandang Sora, Quezon
• 1 room for one female boarder. We only accept female boarders.
• P,2700.00 per month - free of charge water, lights, and use of electric fan. (other electrical appliances to be charged separately)
• With bed and electric fan
• Shared CR for female boarders.
• Male visitors are NOT allowed to stay in the room.
• Visitors or relatives are limited only to reception area for security purposes.
• Female visitors or relatives are not allowed to stay overnight unless there is permission from the owner.
• Pets are not allowed.
• The rooms are inside the residential house. Boarders are free to use our kitchen, except for the LPG stove, which will be charged separately.
• Bawal ang "pasaway".
• Curfew - 12MN to 5AM.
• Our house is located at 216 Banlat Road Tandang Sora (Near Mount Crest Subdivision or Upper Banlat) Q.C.
• This is one ride to SM North or Trinoma - "P11.00 lang ang pamasahe"
• Sumakay ng jeep sa Trinoma or SM na papuntang NIA/NPC Tandang Sora. Bumaba sa jeep bago pumasok sa NPC Village. Lumakad patunggong Mount Crest Subdivision or Upper Banlat . Ang bahay ay nasa tapat ng Sam's Barbershop.
From EDSA to 216 Banlat Road (Direction):
1. Sumakay ng bus via Novaliches - Bayan C-5, Congressional Ave, Mindanao Ave.
2. Bumaba sa Mc Donald, or 7-11 cor Tandang Sora Ave and Mindanao Avenue.
3. Sumakay ng pulang tricycle sa harap ng Petron Gas Station.
4 . Bumaba sa tricycle kapag ito ay paliko na sa "Upper Banlat"
5. Ang bahay ay nasa tapat ng Sam's Barbershop.
6. Exact address - 216 Banlat Road Tandang Sora, Quezon City
For inquiries - 09283995019 / 09228894186
From UP to 216 Banlat Road:
1. Sumakay ng Jeep na nasa New Era Hospital, Mc Donald, 7-11. Fare - P8.00
2. Bumaba sa jeep pag nasa Palengke-Visayas Ave cor Tandang Sora Ave.
3. Sumakay uli ng jeep via NPC/NIA Village. Fare-P8.00
4. Bumaba pag-nasa gate na ng NPC Village.
5. Lumakad patungong Mount Crest Subdivision or Upper Banlat.
6. Ang bahay ay nasa tapat ng Sam's Barbershop
7. Tricycle - "special trip" - going to Banlat Road, or Mount Crest Subdivision