PHP 3000 | 2011-09-26 12:40:54 | Dormitory
San Antonio Village, Makati
Want to live a decent life at an affordable cost in the city? Read through...
3 Rooms are available
1 Room can take 4 people - P3,000/person
2 Rooms can take 2 people each - P2,500/per person or P5,000 if you want to have it solo
(double deck beds)
Inclusive of Electricity and Water
1 Toilet & Bathroom
(bathrooms are shared)
There are 1 TV, 1 ref, and 1 microwave oven to be shared by the tenants
1 month deposit required (Walang advance, deposit lang... Oh suulit diba? Di pa mabigat sa bulsa!)
All rooms have 1 ceiling fan
The dorm is new so the place is clean and the facilities are working fine. The place is convenient, it is one ride away from Ayala (CBD), malapit sa Shopwise, water-refilling stations, Buendia, gas stations, etc.
We have no curfew but there are a few house rules that we need to follow such as:
- Strictly no smoking (pwede naman po itong gawin sa labas)
- No male visitors most certainly, they can't go inside the rooms. The most we can take male visitors are downstairs or sa receiving area, pero this is for special cases only, if they are family members or kung may go signal ng owners or the caretakers.
- Bawal maingay, if you still want to watch TV, keep the volume down after 10 p.m. (konsiderasyon na lang sa ibang tenants)
- You are expected to help in the maintenance of cleanliness and orderliness in the dorm.
- You should practice proper garbage disposal. Dumaraan ang garbage truck ng mga alas-6 ng umaga. You can either take it out yourself or kindly ask the caretaker, Ate Jove, na isabay na sa pagtapon yung trash mo.
- We can't bring gas or electric stove pero allowed naman ang rice cooker.
For more information, or if you want to see the place for yourself, you may contact Ate Jove at telephone numbers, 782-7159 / 0935-2462674 / 0928-9987879.
The dorm is located on Estrella Ave., San Antonio Village, Makati