PHP 2000 | 2009-11-28 00:01:02 | Boarding House
Magallanes village, Makati
B E D S P A C E S
SORRY, FILLED UP NA PO.
PLEASE REFER TO MY OTHER AD, ALSO
FOR GLOBAL CITY WORKING LADIES
* safe and secure environment
* almost new, clean and well-maintained
* two (2) bathrooms and three (3) toilet-baths for maximum
of only 11 bedspacers
* strong water pressure
* filtered drinking water
* "boiling hot" water dispenser for coffee, tea and noodles
* TV with cable connection
* sufficient electric fans
* hi-speed wi-fi
* laundry, ironing allowed
* bringing-in of food allowed, but no cooking
* our wooden beds overlap but they're not the usual "metal double-decks"; so the occupant of the lower bed will not feel it even if the occupant of the upper bed moves, and vice-versa
* individual beds have curtains for privacy
* beds come with foam mattress
* conveniently located :
- 5 to 15 minutes walk to Net Bldgs (Plaza/Cube/Square/One),
GCIC, St. Luke's, Deutsche Bank, etc. in the Global City
- 10 minutes walk to EDSA/Estrella bus stops
- along FX and The Fort Bus route serving Net 1, Net
Cube, Bonifacio High Street, STI, Market!Market!, etc.
- along FX route serving Landmark/Ayala, Pasig, Antipolo etc
NO BED AVAILABLE FOR NOW
Only Php 1,800 per lady per month, ALL-IN
(Will require 1 month deposit, 1 month advance)
BUT PLEASE, OUR PLACE IS STRICTLY FOR NON-SMOKERS!
SurprisedNEWLY RENOVATED ROOMS (Php2,000/person) will be available by OCTOBER! Come visit for reservation...
Text us at: 0909-623-3333
or call me at 55-77-677 (PLDT)
HOW TO GET THERE
a. By foot from inside the Global City:
From Bonifacio Stop-over (Jollibee, Shell, GCIC, St Luke's, Net
Plaza/TapaKing, other Net Buildings 1,2,3,4), walk along 32nd
Street's sidewalk towards EDSA (against traffic flow). My
place is at the corner of 32nd Street and Pinos (the tree-
lined street beside a creek before reaching the traffic
lights). You have to go down the concrete stairs beside the
creek. Hindi kase ito dumudugtong sa 32nd Street. Its
the white-painted house with red gate.
b. By car from inside the Global City:
Take the right-most lane of 32nd Street towards EDSA.
(Don't take the left lanes which will take you to the
"FlyOver"). You will then pass the traffic light at 32nd
Street's intersection with Kalayaan Ave. Drive on. You will
pass another traffic light where Kalayaan Ave intersects
with Harvard Street. (Again, take the right-most lanes.
Don't take the second "FlyOver" which will take you
to Ayala) Before reaching EDSA, there are two U-Turn
slots. Take the second U-Turn slot which will take you to
Kalayaan's service road going back to Global City. Drive
on. You will pass the same traffic light at Harvard Street.
Drive on. After Oton Street is Pinos. You may park at that
area. Walang sisita sa inyo, promise. Go down the concrete
stairs. Red gate.
c. You may also get here by The Fort Bus / HM Transport
(byaheng BGC Central / Kalayaan-Market!Market!). But the
"unloading area" is at the other side of Kalayaan, beside
the Burger King stall after the first traffic lights. So get off
the bus at the "unloading area", walk back towards the first
traffic light, cross Kalayaan Ave, walk back 10 to 20 steps
towards Global City area, you will see Pinos Street. Ingat
lang sa pagtawid sa Kalayaan.
Look for Mr. Villafuerte
(please be sure to text me first.)