PHP 6500 | 2011-09-25 22:39:39 | Condominium
Sta. Cruz, Makati
We are a married couple renting a 4-bedroom condo unit at Kingswood. Since we do not have a kid and to split rental expenses, we are looking for a single person who wishes to live in a comfortable and accessible place in Makati.
SOLO Room (CR shared with another person but guaranteed clean)
Bunk bed with cabinet
1 month advance
2 months deposit
11 months PDC ( no cheque? we can discuss)
The unit is furnished. You just need to bring in your pillows, beddings, clothes and you're settled.
Monthly rent is inclusive of the following:
* Room Rental
* Condo dues
* Electricity (for light, fan + computer)
* Tap Water
* Use of Swimming Pool
Drinking water not included but can be arranged for Php100 a month.
You are responsible for maintaining cleanliness inside your room. We have a house help to clean common areas.
* this is ideal for people working in ayala and the makati CBD. Jeepney, taxi and tricycle is right at our entrance so no worries.
* convenience store (ministop) is right across the building
* atm machine is in the ground floor
* fast food? there's Mc Donalds, KFC, Chowking
* Shopwise is right across the street
* Laundry? there are quite a number of laundry shops in the vicinity. one is just on the ground floor
* internet cafe? one right across the street and one on the ground floor
* medicines? Mercury is on the ground floor as well.
What else could you ask for?
Ooppss.. did i say that there's one person per room only? that means you have enough space for yourself, peace and quiet is achieved after a tedious day. we all deserve it, right? :)
Pool at the podium lounge
it's safe. it's been our home for more than 5 years.
need i say more?
Text or call now! :) 0 9 1 7 5 7 9 9 8 9 6
Please don't forget to tell me your name, age, where you are working and the date that you need the room :)
Read more: http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+classifieds/id/3532217/ROOM+FOR+RENT+IN+MAKATI