PHP 6000 | 2012-05-31 16:34:04 | Apartment
Ayala Village, Makati
THE ROOM WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR OCCUPANCY ON JUNE 02, 2012 (SATURDAY)!!
Room for Rent in Makati - Washington Street (Good for Two or Solo Working Ladies)
First Come, First Serve - Only One (1) Room Rentable, One (1) Slot Only
This is a Room for Rent in Makati (Good for Two or Solo Working Ladies)
We will prefer long term occupants of the Room, priority on inquiries shall be more for Iglesia ni Cristo (INC) members since “kapatid din kami” but we are also open to non-members, “mapag-uusapan naman ‘yun ng maayos. We will not entertain married couples or live-in partners, we are sorry to tell you that you’re not welcome here and we can’t accept you at any cost. But we can have exemption for INC members, married couples are welcome but no kids shall be allowed with you.
Room Features and Facilities (Please see all Pictures):
1. Bed – Has a wooden built-in bed, good for two already.
2. Cabinet – Has a wooden cabinet to keep and place your clothes and things.
3. Mirror w/ Small Drawers – Has a wide mirror for personal hygiene activities and drawers for keeping small things.
4. Ventilation – Has a wide window, open to fresh air and natural light, the morning sunshine enters the room.
5. Quiet & Secured – Room is peaceful, it is not along a busy street so you’ll have a good night sleep. The Apartment where the Room is, has its own gate so no strangers can get in without our knowledge.
6. Aircon – Has a provision for the use of aircon, you must provide your own aircon unit and use of this will have a different additional charge on electricity use.
7. Room is upstairs, located at the 2nd Floor of an Apartment. The Room is 10 to 12 square meters in area.
Other Amenities on Room Rental:
1. CR – It is located at the Ground Floor of the Apartment. It will be shared between you and us only (me & my wife).
2. Kitchen – It is located at the Ground Floor. Free use of all kitchen utensils and gas stove, so cooking is allowed.
3. Laundry Area – It is found outside at the Ground Floor, in front of the Apartment. That’s also the place for drying your clothes or you can hang it on the window outside your Room upstairs.
4. Electricity and water use is included in the monthly rental fee. You can take a bath or do laundry at any convenient time for you. Charging of cell phones, use of laptop, and use of electric fan is included but you need to provide your own electric fan. Also using flat iron is included and you can borrow it to us, but be always objective that you do ironing twice a week only. Use of other electrical equipments or devices (desktop PC, TV, hair dryer & hair iron, rice cooker, electric kettle, and the like) shall have additional charges.
5. Drinking Water (Aquabest) – Drinking water shall be provided and is available at the Ground Floor which is shared in between you and us only (me & my wife).
6. No other utilities shall be provided other than the things present in the Room.
Walking Distance to:
a. SM Hypermarket Makati, Walter-mart Makati, and Makati Cinema Square.
b. Sen. Gil Puyat (Buendia) Avenue, Pasay Road (Libertad) Street, and Chino Roces (Pasong Tamo) Street.
c. For Iglesia ni Cristo (INC) members, near Lokal ng Jackson, MMS which is along M. Ocampo Street.
d. Pio del Pilar Public Market or Talipapa
One Ride to:
a. The Landmark, Greenbelt, Glorietta, and SM Makati.
b. MRT Buendia & Bel-air, MRT Ayala, and MRT Magallanes & Mantrade.
Unit C 6891 Washington Street, Brgy. Pio del Pilar, Makati City.
Preliminary Terms and Conditions:
1. One (1) month advance and one (1) moth deposit, payment first before taking the room (P12,000).
2. Monthly rental fee shall be six thousand pesos only (P6,000).
3. No keeping of pets (dogs, cats, birds, etc.).
4. Please be ready with your two (2) valid IDs when personally coming to us. Call or text (0929-8136709 / 0905-2215237) anytime for clarifications & inquiries and see the Room personally to appreciate. Viewing time is from 6:00p.m. to 8:30p.m. during Mondays to Fridays and from 2:00p.m. to 8:30p.m. during Saturdays and Sundays.
Name: Jonathan Padilla